New custom boot animation just came out today

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Can't right click the sound link cause it's quicktime and says I need the PRO version.. any way around this?

Lol never mind, I'm dumb. Got it.

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
Well I had to load this...

<----------------------------:yeahbaby01:

and it's SWEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:

dustyjerran

Reaction score
does anyone know why u cant edit the pic and save it as the same name and have it work am i missing something small or does anyone know what i need to do to be able to and words to the pics

Reaction score
I used an app call BAC lite to change my boot animations, but I uninstalled the app and all the animations from it so I can use this boot animation, but when I reboot my phone I still get an animation that I downloaded from the app. Anyone have any suggestions?

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

DeadDroid3

Reaction score
I would guess clearing cache as a first option. Otherwise I don't know... reset.. :/

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

dodgerblue

Reaction score
The links did not work for me, but I had a previous version installed on my phone. I had a hard time figuring out how to get this to work. Turns out the file I had had the bootanimation.zip and the mp3 together. I had to extract both files and place them as the instructions stated. I also had to remove all permissions on my previous bootanimation and mp3.

Wishbone

Reaction score
Pretty cool hack. Never really messed with different animations on my og but on my d3 it seems addicting. Is there any way to make the sound loudr on boot?