1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

New bot

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by Donkev78, Aug 4, 2010.

1. Donkev78

Donkev78 New Member

Hello, my name is look above. I have access finally to this forum since I bought my moto X, and here I am looking for a way to set shortcuts like on my incredible but couldn't find a google answer. Ran in to this site and now I figured it out on my own but answered some guys similar question already, I hope that's ok. I want to learn to make money from creating my own apps as soon as I learn how to. So feel free to mentor me.

I love mobile communications and will master this field along with animation. Yaay.