I'm new

Cheer Mom

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I own a droid incredible and the phone is smarter than me, LOL. So I joined this forum in hopes of finding answers to my many problems with my phone and to post helpful tips. It will take me a bit to figure out how to use this site so please be patient with me. Thank you and God bless.

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
welcome to the forum - glad you found us! be sure to check out the Droid Discussions section (and the subforums) for info and tips on all things Droid. also, we have a separate section, also with subforums, devoted entirely to the Inc. tons of info in here, and many more people willing to help out and share info.

jump in, stick around, get involved, and join in the fun! soon, you'll be the master of your Inc, instead of the other way around ;)

nakhleh926

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I own a droid incredible and the phone is smarter than me, LOL. So I joined this forum in hopes of finding answers to my many problems with my phone and to post helpful tips. It will take me a bit to figure out how to use this site so please be patient with me. Thank you and God bless.

welcome new! :) hope you enjoy it here.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App