New Droid user

astough

Reaction score
I bought my Droid after a very long wait. So far we are getting along very well. We've had some arguments, but every love affair has those moments. I am joining this forum hoping to get some answers to questions and learn about things I wouldn't even know to ask about. I am moderatly technical (work as phone technical support) and want to learn as much as possible.

Thank you all for welcoming to your forum.:icon_ banana:

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
:welcome: to the forum astough! we're very happy you joined us! :D

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I bought my Droid after a very long wait. So far we are getting along very well. We've had some arguments, but every love affair has those moments. I am joining this forum hoping to get some answers to questions and learn about things I wouldn't even know to ask about. I am moderatly technical (work as phone technical support) and want to learn as much as possible.

Thank you all for welcoming to your forum.:icon_ banana:

We're a little slow today, but the sentiment remains the same. :D Welcome to your newest obsession, astough! Glad you've decided to join us here on the forum! And remember if you get stuck or need some help, don't be afraid to ask! There's no such thing as a stupid question around here. Hope you enjoy your time here!

:welcome: