New Bionic

rcgo88

Reaction score
Hello All,

A preemptive thanx to any and all help. I just got my new Bionic. I want to sell my X2. My X2 was rooted with this "Droid 3 easy root script v7" last September. Of course I have the free Verizon Backup assistant. I also have the paid version of Titanium backup. If possible I want to keep the root to use as selling point. I know how to do a factory reset to clear all my personal data before selling to a third party. With the tools I have, how do I go about preparing the phone for sale and transferring my data to the new Bionic? I would like to keep all games data and apps and of course personal data. Will the Titanium backup key transfer to the new Bionic? Do I need to root the Bionic to utilize Titanium backup? Does it backup to the SD card? How do I root the Bionic?

Thanx
Richard

TOMMYBOT

Reaction score
Maybe off topic but my suggestion for selling the phone would be stock completely clean out of not everything and if they want you can root it for them. But that's just me. I don't like my things coming changed.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

OP
R

rcgo88

Reaction score
Maybe off topic but my suggestion for selling the phone would be stock completely clean out of not everything and if they want you can root it for them. But that's just me. I don't like my things coming changed.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

TOMMYBOT,

Not to far off topic. But maybe you could follow up with something like how to unroot.