Rooted and Bloatware Frozen.. now what?...

jrosser

Reaction score
I recently got my droid bionic.. so far very happy with it.. i have previously had the Eris, Incredible, Droid 2, and Nexus S.. by far am happies with teh bioinc..

i rooted it.. and used Titanium backup to freeze the bloatware.. as of now i am not looking for a new Rom or Custom Theme.. so besides that.. what else can i do now with my rooted bionic?

thanks,

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
^Well I've played games on the phone until my hands hurt. You could start there!

Abadus

Reaction score
Add free. That is why I am debating on rooting. My og Droid is rooted.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
^Yep, Add free is good. I'm also using an app called Light Flow to change up my led notification colors.

BuckyN8

Reaction score
^Yep, Add free is good. I'm also using an app called Light Flow to change up my led notification colors.

I am going to check that out. I had an app similar to that on my blackberry and loved it.

jayman350

Reaction score
if you are interested, you can add the pulldown toggle widget to the notification area

[MODS] PowerControl in pulldown - Remove "VZ" in lockscreen and pulldown

You will need to be deodexed for this to work. This was one of the major things I was missing about custom roms on the D1 and was glad to find it for the Bionic.

Another option is to add "App Widget Picker", which groups your wigets together so your list isn't like 50 items long when you go to add a widget, you have to be using a 3rd party launcher, cause it doesn't work w/ the stock one.