New and already have a question

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by RoboAA, Mar 26, 2010.

  1. RoboAA

    RoboAA New Member

    Joined:
    Mar 25, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    1
    Location:
    Illinois
    Ratings:
    +0
    HI All,

    I just order a Droid for my wife and myself last night. Can't wait to get them in the mail. I already have to thank the users of this forum. Because of browsing through here while doing my homework I found a thread that showed where I can get the phones for $20 a piece. What a great deal and thanks so much!

    Well here is my first question. I've been reading through the forums for a couple of days and there sure is a lot of jargon I'm behind on. I was wondering if there is a resource out there that has descriptions of all the acronyms and terms that are used in the posts? As of right now I understand about 80% of what I'm reading, the other 20% is over my head. Thanks in advance to anyone who can point me in the right direction.