network unlock code for xt912

DaveC63

Reaction score
doe not know much about driod phones have jail Brock a few iphones i would like to use my motorola droid razor on a different service provider thats not so expensive i understand that it has some thing to do with imei# my number is 990001217213917
not really sure why all the hocus pocus over this but can't seem to get an honist answer from any where and or why verizon wants to control something that someone has already paid a lot of money for I don't mean to tell everyone my problems but have been out of work for two years and cant afford the bills since all my money goes to select budwig program for my lung cancer can anybody hear help me out please and thank you

virgil71468

Reaction score
DaveC63 said:
doe not know much about driod phones have jail Brock a few iphones i would like to use my motorola droid razor on a different service provider thats not so expensive i understand that it has some thing to do with imei# my number is 990001217213917
not really sure why all the hocus pocus over this but can't seem to get an honist answer from any where and or why verizon wants to control something that someone has already paid a lot of money for I don't mean to tell everyone my problems but have been out of work for two years and cant afford the bills since all my money goes to select budwig program for my lung cancer can anybody hear help me out please and thank you

Call some of your local pay as you go phone providers and ask if they can flash your razr to their network. Really ultimately depends on where you live.

xikiss

Reaction score
Have you tried unlocking the phone and using it with a prepaid carrier sims card? That might help