Netflix problem?

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Netflix itself is working great.. but, when I use head phones I kind of get a "clicking" noise in the background.

At first I tried it with my Beats by Dr. Dre and thought maybe it was because the headphones really take full use with the iPhone. But I didn't have that problem with just listening to music or other videos on my phone. But to be sure, I used normal earphones and still hearing it.

Is anyone else having this sort of problem? Any suggestions or is this normal? Me being me.. it's most likely going to annoy me quite a bit. Doesn't do this on my computer.

Edit - Now I'm thinking it might be Netflix. I took my headphones off to start listening to the movie without the clicking noise, and it's coming through the speakers too. And they're not blown or nothing cause 1, that shouldn't effect headphones, 2, it doesn't do that with other videos not from Netflix - youtube, camcorder, rocket player, etc.

Last edited:

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
I have noticed the same thing. I think it's a Netflix thing. PowerAmp as well as Youtube and other audio or video things work great.

militant

Reaction score
You know, I was using the HDMI cable to stream netflix at my friends house tonight on his TV, and I kept hearing the clicking coming through the TV, didn't hear it last night when I watched a movie laying in bed on my media dock though.

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
Can someone post a link to the netflix apk

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

Its on the market now.

But I noticed the clicking the first day it came out. Its a little annoying but not a deal breaker. But I do hope an update fixes it.

end of line...

collinjm01

Reaction score
Yeah I have the clicking, also the main characters voice in all movies doesn't work...

OP
BenLand150

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah I have the clicking, also the main characters voice in all movies doesn't work...

Odd about the main characters not working.. but ya, I hope the clicking gets fixed soon.

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
You know I have noticed a couple bugs with the audio as well when watching something. Yes I have the clicking when using headphones but that is it. And...it works oddly well when going through HDMI mirroring to my 42".

But the main characters....I don't know if it is always them....just seems like it is always the "primary" audio track so to speak....main character... narrator...so on.

OP
BenLand150

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
You know I have noticed a couple bugs with the audio as well when watching something. Yes I have the clicking when using headphones but that is it. And...it works oddly well when going through HDMI mirroring to my 42".

But the main characters....I don't know if it is always them....just seems like it is always the "primary" audio track so to speak....main character... narrator...so on.
You try re-installing it or anything to fix that? Also, where'd you get your HDMI cable? I don't know whether to check at Verizon or Best Buy. Verizon I get discounts if I go there so that'd be great.

OP
BenLand150

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
You try re-installing it or anything to fix that? Also, where'd you get your HDMI cable? I don't know whether to check at Verizon or Best Buy. Verizon I get discounts if I go there so that'd be great.

I would suggest Amazon. That's where I got mine.
Amazon

Verizon
Oh wow, thanks. I figured online would have same prices so I didn't bother checking. Just saved me 30+bucks!

@nerdslogic - makes sense, lol.

Edit - No tax either, just straight 6bucks. Awesome purchase.

Last edited:

Trigonous

Reaction score
I actually noticed the clicking coming directly out of the D3's speakers.