Netflix problem?

Bernardo

Reaction score
You know I have noticed a couple bugs with the audio as well when watching something. Yes I have the clicking when using headphones but that is it. And...it works oddly well when going through HDMI mirroring to my 42".

But the main characters....I don't know if it is always them....just seems like it is always the "primary" audio track so to speak....main character... narrator...so on.
You try re-installing it or anything to fix that? Also, where'd you get your HDMI cable? I don't know whether to check at Verizon or Best Buy. Verizon I get discounts if I go there so that'd be great.

Best place for cables, Cables for Less | HDMI, VGA, RCA, Network Cable and More!

Got a 10ft micro HDMI for $14.

Trigonous

Reaction score
No, best is amazon by far. I got one for 83 cents. $2.87 shipping, but that's still an amazing deal. We'll see how the cable holds up to use, but at that price I don't care if it just fails.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

JesterMX6

Reaction score
got my d3 yesterday (again lol) and confirmed. speakers crackle like an old LP. havent tried headphones yet but i will during lunch.

jamiedhouse

Reaction score
I just called the Netflix support number and told them about the issue. The lady said that they did not have any documentation on the issue being known. She said she was going to email the issue to her supervisor so it would go to the app engineers. Everyone should do the same so that we can make sure it gets fixed soon!

militant

Reaction score
Called net flix customer service:1866-716-0414

He said he made a note of it and they would get a team on it. Can't hurt to have more people report it.

Adhd

Reaction score
I called and reported it as well :)

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums