Netflix playback quality

wyzzerdd

Reaction score
Is there any way to get better quality? I've tried it on 3g and wifi and the video is very poor quality.

jaycemiskel

Reaction score
Maybe you just have a slow connection. My quality looks great over wifi.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

OP
wyzzerdd

wyzzerdd

Reaction score
I can play HD quality on my xbox which is connected to the wifi, I know my 3g sucks where I live but I thought it would look better over wifi.

fireman00

Reaction score
stuck in traffic at a dead stop this afternoon then stop and go for 20 miles - watched South Park; the Imaginationland Trilogy and Daniel Tosh: Completely Serious, both looked great on the Droid X.

Side note... for some reason the library in the Android app seems to contain more recent movies then the listing available from their Instant Queue Web site.

haupman

Reaction score
Does anyone have Netflix working on an unrooted Droid 2? If so, can you point me in the right direction?

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
That im unsure of. I'll have to ask him. Its possible he has the same problem as you. I'll get back to you

From my Liberated DROID2 at 1.25ghz

chefjellynow

Reaction score
I have it on my DX and it runs great and smooth. the first 1 min or so is always rough but it always evens out

OP
wyzzerdd

wyzzerdd

Reaction score
I have it on my DX and it runs great and smooth. the first 1 min or so is always rough but it always evens out

I'm seeing that now, it just takes a minute or 2 to buffer and then the quality goes up.

wendee2150

Reaction score
Mine played for less than 2 seconds, sounded like a chipmunk and shut itself down. Looked good, but didn't play.
Wendy

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Smokie

Reaction score
i too have a DroidX and even over 3g its a bit pixelated for the first 30 seconds or so but then comes in crystal clear. on my wife's OG Droid its a little less clear but still.. for streaming via 3g and the fact that it has like no buffer time.. im lovin it.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
i too have a DroidX and even over 3g its a bit pixelated for the first 30 seconds or so but then comes in crystal clear. on my wife's OG Droid its a little less clear but still.. for streaming via 3g and the fact that it has like no buffer time.. im lovin it.

Yup mine does the same thing. It looks like crap at first then its fine

From my Liberated DROID2 at 1.25ghz

OP
wyzzerdd

wyzzerdd

Reaction score
Today I tried to use it but its requiring a new version to play.