Netflix on liberty gb nightly builds

corona36

Reaction score
Can anyone running the liberty gb nightly builds confirm Netflix is working? If so can you either catch me up on how to install the nightly builds or link me to the right thread. I'm kinda lost at the moment.

Sent from my droid2 using DroidForums

Last edited:

pedwards3x

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Currently running v0.4 on my D2 and netflix works great! As far as installing the nightlies go make sure you get the donate toolbox for the market and install the latest build through there. Any more questions pm me and ill try to help.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Cstryon

Reaction score
Plainly through the browser? I didn't know netflix works on the gb nightlies. How do you get it to work?

firemush

Reaction score
Currently running v0.4 on my D2 and netflix works great!

I have the same v0.4 running. I have also changed the build.prop file to reflect a Nexus S/Samsung. However, Netflix app still says I have an unsupported phone. Did you do anything further to edit your setup in order for Netflix to run?
Thanks!

aadster

Reaction score
It's working wonderful for me. I got the APK released on XDA and I just have the gingerbread leak from March with Liberty .4 on my Droid 2. I didn't have to change any settings at all, just installed the APK and streaming works right away!

Cstryon

Reaction score
I did a google search and downloaded the no device chevk apk. Works on mine with giberty .4

pedwards3x

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Yup same here. Grab the one over on droid-life or xda...they both work fine with no changes to build.prop plus its not good to change that cuz other apps use that to determine your phone.