1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Nightly Builds?

Discussion in 'Liberty ROM D2' started by bishoy, Aug 4, 2011.

1. bishoy

bishoy New Member

Hey I was wondering if there was an official website or something where we could get the nightly builds for this ROM? I thought you could get it from the Liberty Toolbox (I have the paid version) but i couldnt find where to get the nightlies on there either.

and when i do get the .zip, do I have to wipe and install everytime or is there a way to apply it like an update.zip?
  2. JriderG

JriderG New Member

It is in the paid version. But .08 is free to the public right now. I have a Droid x though.

Sent from my Droid2 using DroidForums
  3. brad92

brad92 New Member

Just wipe data, cache and dalvik cache, then install the Liberty ROM zip. Use Droid 2 bootstrap.

What ROM are you on? It should show up in the paid Toolbox

MIUI
  4. bishoy

bishoy New Member

I'm actually already on Liberty ROM.... I just wanted to see if i could update to the newest version every day? is there an easy way to do that?
  5. GrandWazoo

GrandWazoo New Member

"Nightlies" doesn't necessarily mean that there is a new version every night. It's just their way of saying that version isn't a full, complete 1.0 ROM.
Search tags for this page
nightly vs rc rom

what are nightly roms

what is a nightly rom

what is nightly rom

what is nighty rom
whats a night build rom