Netflix now supported on the D3?

km75

Reaction score
When I first got the D3 and went to download netflix I wasn't able to see it in the market. Now its there and its functional. Has it always been there and I just didn't notice it?

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

Tillyswilly

Reaction score
I was about to ask if anyone else is having the prob with it being a scrambled mess...the sound works fine but the pic is just a green mess of junk so thats a no go over wifi as well hopefully they will push a update in the next few days

darkmatter

Reaction score
Just tried it, had to pull the battery.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

Tillyswilly

Reaction score

Had to pull it to get it to cut off bc it froze your phone? Mine did the same thing the first time but finally just re booted itself

jpblock82

Reaction score
Green mess... hope an update comes soon.

darkmatter

Reaction score

Had to pull it to get it to cut off bc it froze your phone? Mine did the same thing the first time but finally just re booted itself

Yea, it straight froze, complete with static from the speakers. I let it go for a min, but no reboot, so I pulled the battery.

I haven't had many reboots, but I think I've had more with the d3 than with my d1 running sourcery.

tcrews

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
android.snkbitten.com
I think the problem is they haven't updated the app. Look on the Market at the list of supported devices and then under that it shows Netflix 1.3

The app that downloads is Netflix 1.2.2.xxxxxx (something) so I'm wondering if they updated the Market tags but forgot to add the new app. So we can see and download the app that was there, which of course doesn't work on the Droid 3.

I've read that Droid Charge and HTC Thunderbolt users can't use it either though they are also now listed as supported.