Need so help...

Humble

Reaction score
Just got my CLNR Droid and I cant figure out how to get the clock/news on the front page/ ui? You know what I mean, where its the clock and when you tap it it opens up and lets you browse throw top stories, news, entertainment ect...

Help please.

OP
Humble

Humble

Reaction score
Coming guys a little help. I know this is so simple I just can't figure it out. You know, where on the home screen we have the clock and when you touch it it opens up and lets You view the news.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Do a long press, tap widgets, tap news and weather.

Mike

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
If's its on another page, long press on it and when it vibes, move it to the edge of the screen and it will move.....

OP
Humble

Humble

Reaction score
Pressing the news tab just opens the news. I am talking about the clock that presents itself on the front page and when tapped opens up to the weather and you can scroll over to top stories, us stories, sports and then entertainment.

bernardino5

Reaction score
It should b under Widgets unless u have an app then u might b having issues with app it's happened to me before.

OP
Humble

Humble

Reaction score
Thank you so much. I found it. You were a great help

Skipholiday

Reaction score
Thank you so much. I found it. You were a great help
I'm looking for this same clock. I had the liberty rom 1.5 and changed to darkslide V.4 and now I can't find it. It must have been in one of the themes.

Any help?

Thanks

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
Coming guys a little help.
You need to give any discussion forum site at least a day for responses and even then you're not guaranteed to get one. If you need an immediate response then try something other than a discussion forum site.