For the love of pete HELP ME!!!!!!!

docbest74

Reaction score
Ok, so you know the google search bar on the top...somehow I moved that to one of the other screens (the screen to the left) and I cannot get it back to my main home screen. I know that I am probably not using the proper lingo here but I am not a huge techy and cant figure out how to fix it! Help PLEASE!!!!!! :angry:

davidtaylorjr

Reaction score
Hold down on the search bar, and drag it to trash at the bottom. Then go to the screen you want it on, hold down somewhere blank on the screen and add it as a widget to that screen.

SRR1138

Reaction score
Ok, so you know the google search bar on the top...somehow I moved that to one of the other screens (the screen to the left) and I cannot get it back to my main home screen. I know that I am probably not using the proper lingo here but I am not a huge techy and cant figure out how to fix it! Help PLEASE!!!!!! :angry:

Long press on it, and drag it to the other screen, by moving it to the edge of the screen in the direction you want it moved.

cranky

Reaction score
long click on the screen you want it on, select widgets, select g search.

bradgsanford

Reaction score
you can also get rid of it altogether to make space for other widgets/apps and access the search field by hitting the bottom right button.

kaboyd

Reaction score
Long press the google bar thats on the wrong screen until it turns red, and then drag it down to the trash bin on the bottom of the page. Next go to the home page you want it on and long press that page until a window pops up. Select widgets to open the available widgets you have installed on yourphone. Scroll down to find the Google bar and select it. Hope that helps.

Manifesto Zero

Reaction score
So basically all you need to do is go to the screen where the google search bar thing is, long press it to where you can move it then drag the widget to the trash part at the bottom. Go back to the original screen you want it on, open up the menu part at the bottom with all your apps and just put it back.