need help with main screen backgrounds

buzzdar

Reaction score
I have seen some droids with some kewl backgrounds with some kewl clocks can someone point me in right direction to do this?

JessiesGirl

Reaction score
I have seen some droids with some kewl backgrounds with some kewl clocks can someone point me in right direction to do this?

I am very new to this myself, but the Backgrounds free app give you many choices of backgrounds. I think you can also use a picture stored on your phone to create a background as well.

The Weatherbug app (paid) gives you a neat looking clock. There are also several free apps that give you different clock appearances.

boatman2220

Reaction score
Look in this forum, just a couple of sections down from the general discussion section. There are soom pretty nice wallpapers there. In the market there are several nice clocks and weather Widgets. Some free and some paid. There are several home screen replacement apps there also.

OP
B

buzzdar

Reaction score
Thanks. I think I need to get the paid weather bug now.

boatman2220

Reaction score
Read all the reviews, all apps aren't made for the Droid, some will not work with it. You have 24hrs to try them out, you can return if you don't like it.