Need help rooting Razr Maxx Hd on 4.1.1

jpcalhoun

Reaction score
ok Jp thanks for the update I'm on almost everyday and they have been bad updates for a while
looks like they fixed then thanks for updating me
No problem my friend. KaChow's method of rooting the HD worked but was kinda cumbersome...not his fault. With the OTA updates apparently "fixed" it is just a simpler process for those wanting to root the HD. It is faster, less copy/paste of data files and less cumbersome than side loading. I will be interested to see if someone else uses the OTA method to confirm that my success wasn't just an anomoly:big smile:

OP
dillonorden

dillonorden

Reaction score
Thanks u guys. Im goin to wait till i have access to a pc w/ windows 7 before i try rooting it and i need to buy a sd card also. Question off topic can i use roms from the razr maxx forum r do i have to use razr maxx hd roms? Jus wondering bc i cnt find any maxx hd

jpcalhoun

Reaction score
Thanks u guys. Im goin to wait till i have access to a pc w/ windows 7 before i try rooting it and i need to buy a sd card also. Question off topic can i use roms from the razr maxx forum r do i have to use razr maxx hd roms? Jus wondering bc i cnt find any maxx hd
Good luck, hope a different computer solves the issue. I don't think ROMs made for the Maxx will work on the HD.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2