Need Help Fast from you DI Experts

maslan

Reaction score
My wife has the Incredible - i have the D1. Her screen went bad and you could not look at anything. We could tell the phone worked fine - just could not see anything. Called Verizon - they overnighted a new one.

Problem is she went to Verizon store to switch phones and have them transfer stuff. They told her "it all happens automatically". And that all her pic's and videos are on SD card.

She put card in new phone - NONE of her videos and pictures of our 18 month old son are on there. Just some that i had transferred from my phone to hers months ago.

So 1) Does the Incredible NOT store pictures and videos it takes on the card? 2) how do we get them off now that we cant see the screen (to turn on USB storage so i could view via computer)?

Shouldn't the Verizon store be able to transfer the info even though the screen is jacked up??

Thanks for any help - i know nothing about the Incredibles.

Bear3825

Reaction score
Even if the screen is jacked up if you can power on and connect to your computer via usb you should be able to access both your SD card and your internal storage. The store tech should know this also. Once you have your new phone go into camera settings and change from phone to SD storage so it don't happen again. You can also do the same for mms and email attachments in their respective apps.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App