Need for speed shift. Will it...

Reaction score
If I delete it, will affect me being able to update the OS once a new one is released. I've read that deleting certain items once rooted will hinder the devices ability to take an OTA update. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

rafeee2

Reaction score
If I delete it, will affect me being able to update the OS once a new one is released. I've read that deleting certain items once rooted will hinder the devices ability to take an OTA update. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
I've no answer for your question, but why even bother with removing stuff when we've got roughly 1 GB of application storage?

OP
H
Reaction score
I've no answer for your question, but why even bother with removing stuff when we've got roughly 1 GB of application storage?

Good point. Maybe I am reading my device wrong. It says I have 146MB.. or is that something else? It was showing in ATK before I deleted it.

Last edited:

louy99

Reaction score

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

mystery252

Reaction score
I deleted it and didn't have a problem updating. If you do encounter a problem you can buy the game from the market for 99 cents. But as I said it didn't give me a problem.

Sent from my DROID PRO using DroidForums App

kennydied23

Reaction score
I know when I had a Droid X you could uninstall the NFS app, with or without root. You shouldn't have a problem with updates

DroidToro

Reaction score
I uninstalled it then tried the pay version and it did not work. It takes so long to load that I couldn't refund my lousy dollar :-/

Sent from my DROID PRO using DroidForums App

rafeee2

Reaction score

Good point. Maybe I am reading my device wrong. It says I have 146MB.. or is that something else? It was showing in ATK before I deleted it.

146MB is most probably the free RAM.
Go to (Settings --> SD Card & Phone storage) and check the last number on the page, this is your free app memory.

OP
H
Reaction score

146MB is most probably the free RAM.
Go to (Settings --> SD Card & Phone storage) and check the last number on the page, this is your free app memory.

Oo ok thank you. 791MB sounds a lot better than 146MB lol