need advice on getting new phone

thevamplestat25

My bionic broke and my upgrade is available. I'm looking at phones. Lg intuition,galaxy s4, galaxy note2. I need pros and cons. The intuition is in my budget now. Would have to wait for the other two but I don't know anyone with an intuition so Don't know how it is. Thanks

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
As an s4 users I can say I can't really find any cons with the phone without nitpicking. The back of the phone is quite slippery, however, I have rid of this problem with a custom battery cover and this could easily be solved with a case. Pros.....just about everything....great display, fast without a hiccup, smooth, constant strong signals, etc.

What is your budget? I know there have been a couple of good deals for the s4 for new contract/upgrade and the note 2 is seeing a price drop with the upcoming release of the note 3. I think I just saw someone pick up the s4 for $95 after new contract.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Great time for an upgrade...you have so many choices...what budget price range you looking?...

Do you want larger phone? Note 2 should drop since Note 3 is here...LG 2 looks like a beast...HTC one ...s4 ...both solid...

N2 tap'd HD

OP
T

thevamplestat25

What I like in a phone is good camera removable memory or 32g internal memory. I like fast phones. I loved my bionic but it just got slower and slower :/ and now gas a hard wear issue not covered under warranty so time for an upgrade. I also like gorilla glass phones

OP
T

thevamplestat25

Ha ha also I'm planing to purchase one today so once I figure out which one I need too figure out the cheapest way to buy it lol online or in store

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Check around different retailers; Amazon, Walmart, Target, etc. Usually they have their own little deals going on. Kinda bitter as I paid quite a bit more than what I've seen/heard it going for now, just 2mo ago:mad:

tgyberg

Silver Member
The Note 2 is pretty awesome. I've had mine for 8 months - no case and not a mark on it. Plus the battery life is just crazy. I usually plug in every day and a half to two days. Win!

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Lol. True it sucks lol. Also if u had to pick a new phone what would it be or are you happy with what you got?
I had a Galaxy Nexus for 18mo, that's the longest I ever held onto a phone. I waited for something like the s4 and it became available. Picked it up the day I was eligible for an upgrade and haven't regretted it for a second. This phone easily trumps the Nexus in every way possible. If I held onto the Nexus for 18mo, I can hang onto this s4 for that time if not longer. I was a former "flash-o-holic" and with my s4 I'm still running stock rooted 2mo later. If I ever get bored with it I can start flashing ROMs, but I see no real reason to anymore and still am completely happy with my choice in the s4.

OP
T

thevamplestat25

Ha ha so it looks like it will be between the note and s4 I think s4 has removable memory? Does the note? Also are there no lg intuition users lol?!