Need a little preformance advise.

OP
E

enduser2941

Reaction score
After reviewing them both, they both pretty much do the same things. They are both actively updated by the Dev's. The only thing I like about the ZDBox is that the widget shows you info regarding your system resources which is nice and helpful, other then that I like the features of the All-In-One better. Oh and the one other nice thing that the ZDBox does which doesn't do anything for efficience but is a nice little feature is that you can password protect the apps of your choice such as your contacts ect. While this is a nice feature, it belongs more in a Lost Phone app like Android Lost.

So the jury has reached a verdict...... I have chosen to go with the All-In-One app. I think I will pop a post over in the thread you mentioned and see if I can request that the widget (while simple and nice) maybe could include some device status such as memory / CPU usase, and maybe have a button somewhere that would allow you to quicly identify the apps that are using the most resources. This would be very helpful in finding apps that are running in the background from start up that you may not even know is using resources.

I found the feature where it allows you to (de)select the apps you want to load at startup. I found this particularly useful today when I noticed that apps were loading that I almost never use which are bloatware apps. I turned them all off from startup and already saves 150 MB of RAM. My Note is running the best it's ever run!

I can't thank you guys enough for your help today. You have proven as to why even though I haven't got Verizon, I always come here and why I always put my trust in here. This is by far the best Droid forums I use.

Thanks!