need a good calendar

carmanhere

Reaction score
I am looking for a good nice calendar other than the one that comes with the druid. I am looking for one that is free, that is easy to make appointment with and can give you different views, like a day, a week or a month. Really could use your help with this. I have downloaded, installed and deleted about 6 so far.
Thanks
[email protected]

BTeagle

Reaction score
im trying to learn pure grid calender....have you heard about it....?

BTeagle

Reaction score
im not understanding....tons of people here....but no one talks....unless im in the wrong room.

Spartan

Reaction score
I use have been using Pure Calendar and Pure Grid Calendar for the past 8 months. Today I tried Jorte, which is free in the market. I'm really liking the month calendar widget. Its customizable, and shows appointments as words so its easy to see your schedule. Worth looking at IMHO.

OP
C

carmanhere

Reaction score
Jorta is it

Jorta is just like my "Daytimer" will work for me just fine, Thanks for the information and the help.

cwzwack

Reaction score
CalWidget is another that's popular. You can customize size (4x2, 4x3, 2x4, etc) and colors

phidelt222

Reaction score
I would like to have my corporate calendar sync with my outlook calendar from work. If I enter an appointment on my phone it goes to my pc after some time, but appointments will not go from pc to phone. Real pain in the butt. Can't use this phone as a true all in one until this is fixed. Any suggestions?

Bsnarles

Reaction score
Download Google Calender Sync for your PC. You can set it up at a 2 way sync which makes every appointment you add on ur pc sync with your phone and visversa. Its free and easy, it uses your google email account.

kmarmet

Reaction score
I use have been using Pure Calendar and Pure Grid Calendar for the past 8 months. Today I tried Jorte, which is free in the market. I'm really liking the month calendar widget. Its customizable, and shows appointments as words so its easy to see your schedule. Worth looking at IMHO.
second that. very nice calendar widget. good options and tons of skins. my favorite

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk