Google Calendar Widget

AllTeam

Reaction score
I am trying to display more than one appointment on my google calendar widget on the home screen of the Motorola Droid I just got. I can't find a setting that will allow me to display more than one. Any advice or is this a known issue?

I searched the web and forums for a solution and can't find anything.

Thanks

LuN3yDaV3

Reaction score
I am trying to display more than one appointment on my google calendar widget on the home screen of the Motorola Droid I just got. I can't find a setting that will allow me to display more than one. Any advice or is this a known issue?

I searched the web and forums for a solution and can't find anything.

Thanks

I use CalWidget from the market. You can integrate Google Calendar and the wiget goes up to 4x4 screen size.

cwzwack

Reaction score
I agree with LuN3yDaV3. I tried several of the other calendar widgets on the market, and CalWidget was exactly what I needed. Plus it gives you the option of hiding all of the widget sizes you don't use or want to see in the list.

slammedVR6

Reaction score
The Pure Calendar widgets are very nice, and skinnable. I use the Pure Grid calendar month view with a transparent black skin. Looks great and is integrated with what you add to Google Calendar. Highly recommended.

FlipFlops24/7

Reaction score
+1 for CalWidget

Does anyone know if theres a similar widget for Google Tasks? The default Google Task widget sucks and isn't customizable.

legalkill

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z Force
For those of us with less complicated lives and resulting less complicated calendar need I like the simplicity of Smooth Calendar.
chart
http://www.androlib.com/android.application.catharsis-android-calendar-xiCB.aspx

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Cal Widget works just fine for me and I like the option for size it displays

xliderider

Reaction score
A good free alternative to paid calendar/organizer apps is Jorte!, there is a multitude of widgets of all sizes. It will sync automatically with the Google calendar if you have it set up properly.