Calendar Glitch

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid' started by jacofman, Nov 9, 2009.

DroidForums.net is the premier Android Forum - Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
  1. jacofman

jacofman New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    If you'd like to set a recurring appointment, the built-in calendar doesn't seem to let you set it every 2nd, or 3rd, or 4th week. It will only let you set it daily, weekly, or monthly,etc., on the same day at the same time. I have a number of appointments that occur every other Monday, or every third Saturday, etc. Any ideas on how to work around that glitch? If not does anyone have a calendar to recommend from the Market that addresses this exact problem? Thanks for your help in advance!

Jacob
  2. godanigo

godanigo Member

Ratings:
    +0
  3. Spartan

Spartan Member

Ratings:
    +1
    I haven't looked to see if you can to it directly from the droid, but you can do it thru Google Calendar if you that one and sync with it. I'm starting to like Google Calendar. I put all my work on one, my wife has one now with her schedule and we share them. You can view them individually or overlay them together. I can now easily access and view both calendars from by Droid. Now she doesn't have to ask me when I'm out of town on business.:)
  4. airborne3e9

airborne3e9 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Anyone know how to add calenders (i.e. the sports calenders from google). I go to the settings to add a calender but the actual add button is grayed out?