Name that App, asks the Rescue Squad

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sorrow I missed the first one Chris. Got distracted and 1 PM flew by. Seems like not many people either knew about this, cared about this, or felt they knew enough apps to want to participate. Hope the 2nd round has more participators.

OP
christim

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I too was surprised when nobody was posting at first.
Less participants made it easy for the winner so I don't think krazyrunner86 is complaining. Be nice to see what he thinks of his winning and where it ends up being used.

Less than 15 minutes to round two. Lets see the competition gets just a wee bit fiercer.

OP
christim

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
3 minutes to go. Who will be winning a Mikradle today?

OP
christim

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
On to Round Two of Name that App. Due to the slow start of the first round we'll start this off with a 2 minute time limit before closing the answer thread. I'll check for winners and if none is found clue 2 will be posted here.

First clue, sponsored by Mikradle:

This app has both a paid and free version of the app in the market. (120 seconds before the thread is closed to check for a winner.)
Post your guess here

OP
christim

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
No clue 3 needed. We have a winner. Congrats to Virtualhuman for winning a mikradle and to Krazzyrunner86 for winning an ezestand!

cuskit

Reaction score
MIKRADLE would like to formally thank Chris for running this contest, and issue our congratulations to the winners! We are pleased to announce we will be sending a MIKRADLE to virtualhuman for winning the second stage of this contest. Nice job, gentlemen! :) mikey

Mikejl

Reaction score
Congratulations to the winners!

So aren't you going to post what the App's were? Or are you going to use them again?

Sorry I missed it, as I think I would have gotten the first one on the second clue.

Mike

ezeStand

Reaction score
No clue 3 needed. We have a winner. Congrats to Virtualhuman for winning a mikradle and to Krazzyrunner86 for winning an ezestand!
Congratulations to the winners! Krazzyrunner86 ... your ezeStand bundle is shipping out today!!!

cuskit

Reaction score
Chris, I'll reiterate Mikejl's question: can you post the answers (which apps)? And will you be doing this again next quarter? We will happily be here with another donated MIKRADLE if you have plans for a repeat. Thanks! :) mikey

OP
christim

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Congratulations to the winners!

So aren't you going to post what the App's were? Or are you going to use them again?

Sorry I missed it, as I think I would have gotten the first one on the second clue.

Mike

The apps were the ones guessed by the winners, of course:)

You can get to the guessing thread via the clue posts in this thread. The apps used are the ones our winners guessed: Iridium Flare Forecast and Aldiko Book Reader.

And if Mikey is kind enough to donate another Mikradle then we definitely will do this again. Any other vendors wishing to sponsor a round can contact me via PM for Name that App II due out in late summer!

Thanks again to Todd and Mikey!!