Droid X Dock - MIKRADLE EVOLUTION Is Ready! A Winning Combination!

cuskit

Reaction score
Droid II Dock - MIKRADLE EVOLUTION Is Ready! A Winning Combination!

With the upcoming release of the new Droid II, MIKRADLE has your bases (pun intended) covered with our EVOLUTION Series. A perfect compliment for the Droid II, the MIKRADLE EVOLUTION Series is sized and styled perfectly to proudly display the II in six stocked colors, as well as unlimited custom colors. Available now, pick your color, the price is $34.99 for all forum members, for an additional $3.00 we will include an extra long 6' Micro USB Cable. Just send your PayPal payment to our account name at: [email protected] and include your color choice as well as a current shipping address! Droid II and MIKRADLE EVOLUTION Series - a winning combination!

See here for more information about MIKRADLE as well as the MIKRADLE EVOLUTION X Series: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/mikradle/80837-mikradle-model-lineup-price-list.html

To contact me at my e-mail address: [email protected] :) mikey

Colors (left to right) Cherry, Mahogany, Oak, Walnut, White and Black:
DSCN6557.jpg

EVOLUTIONFace.jpg

EVOLUTIONLeftNaked.jpg

EVOLUTIONRightNaked.jpg

EVOLUTION.jpg

EVOLUTIONLeftPhone.jpg

EVOLUTIONRightPhone.jpg

EVOLUTIONLeftProfile.jpg

Cherry
:
DSCN6509.jpg

Mahogany:

DSCN6538.jpg

Oak
:
DSCN6534.jpg

Walnut
:
DSCN6515.jpg

White
:
DSCN6550.jpg

Black
:
EVOLUTIONRightNaked.jpg

Black & White Comparison:

DSCN6566.jpg

Wood Colors (left to right) Cherry, Mahogany,
Oak and Walnut:

DSCN6559.jpg

Last edited:

stam101

Reaction score
LOL just went through your original Evolution thread and posted about the Droid X then look again and find this... Glad it is ready! Do you have a dedicated website up yet?

Greg

OP
C

cuskit

Reaction score
LOL just went through your original Evolution thread and posted about the Droid X then look again and find this... Glad it is ready! Do you have a dedicated website up yet?

Greg
Greg, the website is about 80% finished. The guy working on it for me is building his own site at the same time for a golf frisbee store (huge) and has not been able to devote a lot of time to mine. I'm being very patient as we are very close friends and I know his situation. Plus the fact that he's building mine and will be hosting it for free.

Meanwhile, I've been attempting to have most of the pertinent information posted here on the forums. What's missing mostly is all the custom variations I've sold - these will all be displayed on the website. Plus it will be much easier to order the exact model you want - find the photo and a one click buy will do the trick. I'm eager to see it finished, but I have had patience meanwhile.. :) mikey

debster

Reaction score
Looks like I might be in to buy one can't say for sure yet.
I do like the look of it. Will be going from BB Curve to DROID X. If all works out I will be shutting down my land line and my internet dsl service.
So if I will need this I will order from you.

Kyunghoonie

Reaction score
Wow these look fantastic! But any word on how the Multimedia Mode will be activated on the Motorola Droid X? I remember seeing the placement of the magnet somewhere different from the original Motorola Droid...

OP
C

cuskit

Reaction score
Wow these look fantastic! But any word on how the Multimedia Mode will be activated on the Motorola Droid X? I remember seeing the placement of the magnet somewhere different from the original Motorola Droid...

Kyunghoonie, thanks for the compliment. I'm still waiting confirmation myself on the magnet - no word yet. Hoping someone here would chime in. ;)

debster - If you decide to move up to the Droid - I'll be happy to accommodate you! Many have done the same as you - landlines will be extinct someday! ;) Thanks. mikey

chuk1005

Reaction score
I'm still waiting confirmation myself on the magnet - no word yet. Hoping someone here would chime in. ;)

Look at this video around the 9:10 mark looks like the magnet is near the bottom of the phone.

[video=youtube;oufJRqmz40g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oufJRqmz40g&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Motorola DROID X demo from the Verizon launch event[/video]

OP
C

cuskit

Reaction score
I'm still waiting confirmation myself on the magnet - no word yet. Hoping someone here would chime in. ;)

Look at this video around the 9:10 mark looks like the magnet is near the bottom of the phone.

[video=youtube;oufJRqmz40g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oufJRqmz40g&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - Motorola DROID X demo from the Verizon launch event[/video]

chuk1005,

Good catch! I see also the TWO connectors, one for the MicroUSB cable and one for the HDMI cable. Both near the bottom of the phone - similar to the Incredible (which does not have the HDMI). So, I'll have the location of the magnet nailed down before this phone is released - good to know we still have the automatic Multimedia Mode! mikey :)