droidprincess

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 7 Plus
Twitter
droidprincesstx
I cant seem to find a case I am completely happy with...which is extremely frustrating! Anyone have successful experiences with going bare?? Please share :-D

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
It'll be successful until you drop it - then it's a crapshoot. :)

steeletown

Reaction score
I cant seem to find a case I am completely happy with...which is extremely frustrating! Anyone have successful experiences with going bare?? Please share :-D

I have experience going bare, being successful is all in the way you look at it. Oh I'm sorry you were talking about the phone.

OP
droidprincess

droidprincess

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 7 Plus
Twitter
droidprincesstx
Smh.....ok then....

steeletown

Reaction score
Sorry that was inappropriate, this is a PG forum but I couldn't resist.

OP
droidprincess

droidprincess

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 7 Plus
Twitter
droidprincesstx
I wasn't offended......just looking for honest testimonies.....

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have experience going bare, being successful is all in the way you look at it. Oh I'm sorry you were talking about the phone.

keep it clean......

clueless77

Reaction score
radio shack has one by case mate, its basically like the otter box commuter but not as big and bulky, and thee buttons aren't hard to press.

rlarson_mn

Reaction score
My GS3 goes with me everywhere in my front right jeans pocket unprotected all of the time. I treat my electronic stuff like a high value cameria and because of that have never had any problems not utilizing a case of any type ever.

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
I went bare with my Rezound for about a year till it shattered.

I'd say if you're going to go caseless, I'd still get a screen protector. That's what'll help the most against scratches and cracks, cases will protect the corners.

androidify

Reaction score
I've got a seidio convert combo and it's a great case much better than the defender and commuter and it's actually two cases in one

jamjr74

Reaction score
I'm using the Seidio surface case. Love phones naked but just don't trust myself. Seidio makes solid cases!

Sent from my Galaxy S3

tc1

Reaction score
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B008QBFD2K/ref=mp_s_a_1?qid=1362931221&sr=8-1&pi=SL75

I was extremely skeptical about this case, a case this cheap must be a crappy disposable pos.

It's actually the best case I've ever had easily, fits perfectly, dual layered, kickstand on back, comes with a holster for your belt(I never use it though).

When I bought it, it was under $5 bucks with free shipping. The only drawback is that it came from Hong Kong and took a few weeks to get here but most definitely worth it.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

npro1464

Reaction score
I got this beauty, the elago breathe case, in orange (yes my phone is white). So nice looking, but it doesn't protect much. I have dropped it without it shattering. I also got the dual-shine incipio case, which is more protective, of course not as pretty. Anyone have a UAG case?

51IJcQjPMNL._SY300_.jpg