N64oid pulled?

beneharris

Reaction score
Did they pull it? What happened to it. I may have missed it
Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Reaction score
The Dev sent an email to a bunch of people who asked saying that due to coding problems and people spamming his email with "Update update update!" he's going to just take N64oid off the market, and put it back onto the market every few days to let new comments be posted, he also told everyone he would be updating N64oid and have a huge update ready for everyone by the end of April...but it never came =\ I still have faith in the Dev, he's a great Dev with great emulators, he wont let us down

I hope...

Reaction score
Well I mangined to find a n64oid v1.1.4 it seems to work great but most games still r a bit messed up a laggy overall I love it would post it here but idk how

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Reaction score
Well I mangined to find a n64oid v1.1.4 it seems to work great but most games still r a bit messed up a laggy overall I love it would post it here but idk how

If it's not too much to ask, would you mind seeing how Paper Mario runs on it if at all?

Thanks!

Reaction score
Well I can say for sure I've tried serval sites diff apps and I can't find a single paper mario or conkers bad fur day that work, 2 of my fav games that I sure would love to play....

ninjadan9

Reaction score
I contacted him before finding this post. He emailed back saying that he's trying his best to improve compatibility and most likely he'll make a release by the end of the month (May). People need to give him a lot more credit than he's gotten so far. Go try an N64 emulator on the iphone. It tried one on my Ipod touch 3G. The framerate was so low it was absolutely unplayable. N64oid is definitely a work in progress, but people need to rate it considering how far it's come.

Quoted by an earlier post on another thread.