n00b to droid forum

Jason R

Reaction score
Just here to say im new, been visiting for a little while and think this site has some great info and some knowledgable people. Hoping to learn how to root and install one of chevy's latest roms. ( chevy, im willing to buy u a couple of cases of beer for some one on one help). Thanks for all the great info this site has to offer and for any help i my need in the future.

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Just here to say im new, been visiting for a little while and think this site has some great info and some knowledgable people. Hoping to learn how to root and install one of chevy's latest roms. ( chevy, im willing to buy u a couple of cases of beer for some one on one help). Thanks for all the great info this site has to offer and for any help i my need in the future.

Welcome, Jason R! You'll find this to be a very friendly place full of great people and information! Hope you enjoy your time here!

:welcome:

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
hi jason! :welcome: to the forum. maybe you should send a private message to chevy tellin him about the beer thing lol

OP
Jason R

Jason R

Reaction score
hi jason! :welcome: to the forum. maybe you should send a private message to chevy tellin him about the beer thing lol

I just sent him a private messages, so hopefully he will help me out of the stone age LOL. I recently upgraded from a moto e815, so I'm pretty new to the whole smart phone stuff.