Glad to be aboard

hobbled

Reaction score
Been lurking for a long time and decided to join. Love my thunderbolt and want to learn to root.I'm sure I can root by any of the very well explained methods just not sure after that as it takes awhile for things to sink into my brain,slow I guess. Anyone close to Marion,NC willing to help? I check this site 6-7 times a day as time alows to learn all i can and have to say what a great wealth of info it has, thanks for making a site as this and for all the help.

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
welcome to the forum. well before rooting can be done, a lot of reading and understanding is needed. do u have a backup plan in case something happens? have u read up on SBF in case ur device gets stuck and a full recovery is needed? the community is willing to assist. head over to the TB section to get more info.

ALOHA from Hawaii

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
sorry just want ppl to have a good understanding of what it entails. but once its done, the fun part comes in and u def will get hooked.

ALOHA from Hawaii

OP
H

hobbled

Reaction score
Do not apologize this is what I need, I want to know what I'm doing so I have a better understanding of how and why things work. Any suggested first reading to learn it in steps?