my work website does not work on droid

k3ith29

Reaction score
I have never been able to connect to my work website using the droid. I had no issue with accesing the website on previous phones. I can access this site perfectly on a computer. I've had my droid since early dec and every since day one I get a "server failed to communicate" message. I use the website to check up on schedual changes, but the website just won't work on the droid. :(

kylo77

Reaction score
Is it a public website? Did you access via VPN in the past? Are you trying to connect over wireless or cell network?

If it's public and you want to share it here others can try to access it as well.

OP
K

k3ith29

Reaction score
I've tried accessing it both on 3g and wireless but no luck

ShowTime

Reaction score
Sorry, just tried and got a failed communication message as well. Not sure what to tell you. Maybe others will have some ideas.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
using xScope here 3G

cap201002111636.jpg

OP
K

k3ith29

Reaction score
Yeah that's what I get too. Thanks for trying. Maybe someone might have an answer or luck.

LuN3yDaV3

Reaction score
The website is redirecting to
http://www.funeralplan.com/barkesinlowweaver/
I believe it is doing domain name masking, but not sure why Android browser/Dolphin isn't redirecting. Go to the address above to access the site from your phone.

Could also be an issue with frames as from the source code of the original link you posted. It is opening another web address within a full page frame.
Go to View > Page Source