My Gallery - 756MB in TWO DAYS???

Caesars

Reaction score
Doesn't motocast operate through that (gallery)? Maybe it backed up all your photos.

Googorola MAXX

OP
A

altjx

Reaction score
Not sure but Motocast isn't enabled.

YellowJacket

Reaction score
Just to be safe, I would check the option to upload only via wifi and additionally, the option to upload only when plugged in. Should save on both battery and data.

David

duncan0553

Reaction score
Just a quick question, I looked up Quickpic and there are two on the play store. Which one do ya'll use, the one by alensw.com or the one by josh beck? Also if I am using Gallery now and switch over to Quickpic do I need to transfer all my pics and videos over?

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
Just a quick question, I looked up Quickpic and there are two on the play store. Which one do ya'll use, the one by alensw.com or the one by josh beck? Also if I am using Gallery now and switch over to Quickpic do I need to transfer all my pics and videos over?

This is the QuickPic that's being talked about. The other one is a camera app, not a gallery app.

After you install and run QuickPic, it will scan your phone and SD card for media in the same way that My Gallery does. There's no need to move or transfer anything.

SallyC

Reaction score
Alensw.com - this one with >102,000 downloads. The other one's only got about 21 downloads - might be fine, but I'd be careful.

OP
A

altjx

Reaction score
Well, it appears that the issue went away. Not sure what I did but thanks for everyone's input on this. I really appreciate it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2.

OP
A

altjx

Reaction score
Here we are again, damn DROID!!!! pissing me off. :(

Vicious1

Reaction score
If it's still doing it, as previously suggested, disable My Gallery, and install Quick pic. It really is better than my gallery anyway

OP
A

altjx

Reaction score
If it's still doing it, as previously suggested, disable My Gallery, and install Quick pic. It really is better than my gallery anyway

Did that shortly after making that post, and it was far better!!!! I also froze My Gallery in Titanium Backup.

Thanks!