My Droid seems stuck in start-up...help?

Ace1913

Reaction score
I turned off my droid willingly, while there was still considerable battery life, however when I tried to turn it back on, the screen went to the Motorola logo like normal, but hasn't left yet. I took out the battery, put it back in, and tried again, but it still hasn't left the logo page. Has this happened to anyone before?

Thanks!

OP
A

Ace1913

Reaction score
It hasn't stopped yet? Since when has it been happening?

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I much battery power you have. Try putting it on the wall charger for 20 to 30 mins

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I turned off my droid willingly, while there was still considerable battery life, however when I tried to turn it back on, the screen went to the Motorola logo like normal, but hasn't left yet. I took out the battery, put it back in, and tried again, but it still hasn't left the logo page. Has this happened to anyone before?

Thanks!

Happening to me too

OK, a couple of questions for each of you.
1. Are you rooted?
2. If rooted, what are you running?
2. If you're stock, did you receive the OTA update? (Or did you force it?)

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Never mind. I'll let pilotcharles747 take it from here...

Metcalf10

Reaction score
Ok I tried the battery again and it worked. I have stock with 2.1 and sometimes it just won't turn on, with plenty of battery power. Occasionally shutting off by itself.

OP
A

Ace1913

Reaction score
The droid has now been plugged into the wall for 2 hours, and has still not left the motorola logo. It is a stock phone; I don't know what version of android it is running.