My Droid is acting CRAZY -glitchy screen

cyb3rtr0n

Reaction score
yesterday my Droid started acting crazy. at first it wasnt responding to me touching the screen while downloading a pic from my email. Then all the sudden the screen started wiggling up and down, random clicking apps, keys, and everything else you could imagine.

My return key dosen't respond at all, but it does light up. I also notice that the bottom(left) side of the screen dosent pick up any clicks.

I had a custom ROMs installed for the last few months, but never ran into any problems. I didnt install any apps, or roms yesterday; so the current error should have nothing to do with them. I just finished restoring my Droid to factory settings without any roms, but it is still acting the same way.

I'm not sure what is wrond with my phone.

Yesterday there were thunderstorms, and my phone did get misted on a little bit. I'm sondering if this has something to do with the current situation. I tried removing my battery for a couple minutes thinking possibly there was a problem with static from the thunderstorm yesterday. but that didnt help.

please help.