Screen Acting Random

portree228

Reaction score
Hello All,

I have searched all over and I can't find someone who has posted this yet. Today my screen just started acting very random. I touch one place and another app opens, then it just starts randomly pulling down the menu bar and clicking on items causing them to open up and then close and then swipe the home screen to the left and then to the right, then drops the menu bar and lifts it back. This will go on till I shut it down and reboot. Then it is fine for a little while and then it starts over again.

I have a standard stock droid 1. I have even tried setting it back to factory settings and that hasn't fixed the problem. Any help with this problem is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Portree

OP
P

portree228

Reaction score
I actually took it in to Best Buy today where I bought it. I did finally find some board questions on the same issue and they said that was all you could do. So Best Buy now has it for 30 days while they fix it :(

teddyearp

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Razr 5g Rooted
A belated :welcome: to the forum. Though you _might_ have already gotten that.

Yes it sounds like a hardware issure, however be warned I have seen quite a few complaints in the boards as to how long Best Buy takes to fix your phone.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

good luck