My custom livewallpapers

alm0614

Reaction score
I have made some custom live wallpapers, here are links (and a brief description)

1) This one includes a diamond plate image with all red, orange, green and blue led's going across it. Also includes, my personal favorite, a cool imagine with the ripple effect over top of it
JSSWallpapers.zip

2)This one has CC sabatia with blue and white leds
CClwp.zip

3)This one has NY logo with blue and white leds

NYY

4)This one has the NY logo with blue and white leds, as well as the NY logo with a ripple effect

NYYlwps.zip

the ones with the LEDS are called Nexus when you go into live wallpapers
the ones with the ripple are called water

sorry i didnt have time to change all the thumbnails so when you go into live wallpapers they will look the same, until you click on the nexus or the water(if the package as a custom water)

I am running BB v0.9 and all work fine, cant verify for any others. Install using update.zip method

If people are using these, can you please post screenshots, i dont have time to install each one again and take screenshots

Last edited:
OP
A

alm0614

Reaction score
if you use these, please let me know if they work and if yes, what rom you are using.

shocka2430

Reaction score
thank you could make a tennessee volunteers one with a white background and orange power T with white and orange led's. if not thats cool i was going to try just not great with photo shop and stuff

OP
A

alm0614

Reaction score
for some reason, the above NYYlwps.zip isnt working, try this one here NYY

weems

Reaction score
thank you could make a tennessee volunteers one with a white background and orange power T with white and orange led's. if not thats cool i was going to try just not great with photo shop and stuff

Yes, if anyone could make a Tennessee Vols Theme that would greatly be appreciated!

xxnonamexx

Reaction score
I noticed live wallpapers are similar with just a different .jpeg and different colored LEDS. I am looking to have them made for these jpegs. ANy help greatly appreciated.

Last edited: