My current background.. I want to save it lol

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid Bionic' started by slaya786, Sep 25, 2011.

1. slaya786

slaya786 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey, so amongst the many wallpaper apps I use, I set my current wallpaper from one of them. I really like this wallpaper but want to experiment with a few others, the problem is I can't find where I got this wallpaper from so I don't want to change it because then I'll lose it.

Is there any way to save my current background, or locate where it's saved..

Thanks

2. revelated

revelated Member

Ratings:
    +5
    If you didn't save the photo to Gallery before setting it...well....

The only suggestion I have would be to search for a cache location for that app. But you'd need to get a File Manager or something, probably.

3. slaya786

slaya786 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I managed to find the wallpaper again in the app I originally used. though, if anyone knows the answer this question might still be useful for someone else.

4. Lois

Lois New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I like my wallpaper, but can't remember where it came from. It might have come from Nature Wallpapers, which Lookout now says is spyware & should be deleted. It's hard to find anything in the app; you can only go through hundreds of screens sequentially, and for all I know it has scrolled off. Since I can't find it, I'm worried that if I delete Nature Wallpapers, my current background will go away with it. Does anyone know where the wallpaper gets saved, or where Nature Wallpapers saves images "set" as wallpaper? I found where it saves images downloaded (sdcard\wps), and my background isn't there. It's not showing up in the gallery, or anywhere else I can think to look I searched for .jpg and .png, so maybe it is is hiding under some other file type?

Search tags for this page
android save my current wallpaper
galaxy where is my wallpaper stored

how to save current wallpaper android

how to save current wallpaper on htc rezound
how to save wallpaprr on droid bionic
razr hd current background stored
save current backgroun pic android
save current wallpaper android
where background android save
where can i find my current wallpaper on android phone