Save current wallpaper

Discussion in 'Droid X Tech Support' started by plasticsoul, Jan 15, 2011.

1. plasticsoul

plasticsoul New Member

Hi, I have searched for this question through a few forums and have not been able to find an answer. A few months ago I found a wallpaper online for my droid x, and I hit the set wallpaper choice on the picture. Unfortunately I have no idea where the picture is currently saved on my sd card, and am scared that at some point I will accidentally change the setting and lose it. I am running froyo 2.2, and am rooted. Anyone have any ideas? thanks
  2. timrock

timrock New Member

it might not be saved. maybe someone else can confirm this. but, if you plan on using wallpapers that you find on the web, via your phone, its best to save them, and then use them as wallpaper.

what happens when you open the gallery? all pics on your phone should show up.
  3. BodyBagz

BodyBagz Active Member

What browser app were you using when you found the wallpaper? It doesnt really matter that much, but you should be able to open your Gallery and see the file you are using in 1 of several folders. Android "looks" at all image files on the device when Gallery is opened, so if you actually downloaded the wallpaper, it should show up in the Gallery somewhere...
  4. plasticsoul

plasticsoul New Member

When I open the gallery the picture is not there, so I guess I never downloaded it. Unfortunate. I guess I will just have to scavenge the internet until I find it again. thanks for the help. (I was using the stock browser).
Search tags for this page
android 2.2 current wallpaper file
android save wallpaper

android save wallpaper current

android saving current wallpaper as a file

how to save current wallpaper android

how to save wallpaper on android

how to save your current android wallpaper

save current wallpaper android

save droid wallpaper
save wallpaper on android
where does android store wallpaper