1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

My Contact Card Won't Display Name or Photo

Discussion in 'HTC Droid Incredible' started by phillipsjosh2415, May 25, 2010.

1. phillipsjosh2415

phillipsjosh2415 New Member

I have searched and cannot find any info on this here or other forums. I edited my contact card from "Me" to my actual name and also added a photo and entered all my contact info. After saving it it still shows up at the top of the people list as "Me" and no photo. When I click on the "Me" card to view or edit, it shows my actual name and the photo. But as soon as I leave view or edit and go back to the list it is still "Me" with no photo. I have restarted the phone a few times but that has not helped. Anybody got any ideas what could be wrong or what I could try? Thanks. ​
  2. phillipsjosh2415

phillipsjosh2415 New Member

Any help on this?
  3. jesterking

jesterking New Member

Ok, so I was looking around for this for quite a while. Without finding any info on the subject, I figured a way to do it:
    Go into your settings > Account & sync > Choose the Facebook account > Remove Account

then add the account again, give it a few minutes, profit.

worked for me.
Search tags for this page

android eris my contac card

change my contact card in samsung s3

edit name card on htc incredible

how to change my contact card in droid incredible phone

how to change my contact card on htc incredible 2 phone

how to change my name card on android phone

how to edit my contact card

name card won't open on droid razr

picture display name card