Wrong Contact Photo

rbres15

Reaction score
When i receive texts, the wrong contact photo shows up. When i look at the name under my contact setting the photo is correct. When i get a call from the contact it is correct, it is only when i get a text or email from the contact that the photo is incorrect.

any suggestions?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Take a look over in gmail on line, see if anything looks a little weird there. If you don't find anything then try a different texting app like Chomp or Handcent.

OP
R

rbres15

Reaction score
its strange because it is only happening to one contact. I can live with it, its just weird. Ive only had this droid for about 2 weeks and i have quickly learned that to figure out how to use it you really need to ask these forums. Id love to not have to bother folks, but I have no idea where i am supposed to try and find the info.

i checked my gmail and it appears fine, but im not sure what i am looking for.

OP
R

rbres15

Reaction score
i fully deleted the contact and re-entered all te info and it is all good. These droids can sure do alot, but it is labor intensive to do it all.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
its strange because it is only happening to one contact. I can live with it, its just weird. Ive only had this droid for about 2 weeks and i have quickly learned that to figure out how to use it you really need to ask these forums. Id love to not have to bother folks, but I have no idea where i am supposed to try and find the info.

i checked my gmail and it appears fine, but im not sure what i am looking for.

Just to see if somehow the photo got on him. Or if he's linked to the other contact. If you didn't see anything unusual try one of the apps I mentioned. If it continues then you can either try doing a factory data reset out of your privacy section, basically starting over accept your paid apps.

These type of issues do pop up from time to time, I wish I could give you a fix but I don't know of one.