My car mount that works with a case!

OP
Dream

Dream

Reaction score
I honestly dont use my naviagation all that much, I know how to get around MN since I have lived here my whole life. Having it swivel would be nice, but definetly not needed.

I believe he also offers this mount with magnets on the back to enable the nav when mounted.

Hey Dream, I'm very glad to hear you like the mount and thank you for the great review! The holder manufacturer just showed me swivels at the CES show that will fit between the mount and the holder, so I hope to be getting them as soon as they are available. Let me know if you want one.

No problem! I think I prefer the non-swivel mount, thanks for the offer though :)

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Weird, but I switch mine back and forth when navigating. Heading north/south I keep it portrait, east/west I keep it landscape. This way you see most of what's ahead of you. So, we need an "autoswivel" mount! ;) I actually keep mine just setting on my panel deck - viewed just below my gauges. Always in eyesight line, minimal down glance. Of course, city traffic I don't keep reaching over and flipping the phone a lot - I'm talking more highway use here.

mikey

Mikey,

Assume you don't live in New Jersey, an entire state that sits on a NE/SW axis. :icon_ banana: