My cam button stopped. Wtf!

SupraRZ95

Reaction score
Ill run it from the top. Was on lgb .09 and never had any issues except ones caused by me. But this one wasn't. I uninstalled dlna through liberty tool box cause i dont use it and it gets annoying when i access a wireless network. My phone was acting sluggish after i uninstalled it which is odd cause it was always good at 1.2 uv and dlna has no core function to my phone cause i've always uninstalled it. Then I rebooted and got a bootloop. Was finally able to get into cw. But o magically my camera button doesn't work. I sbf'ed back to stock gb .596 and my camera button still doesnt work! It does the focus but not a actual picture. Wtf is going on? I thought when the button broke it lost all fuction? It makes no sense that i can focus but the actual picture doesnt get taken. Even if i pressed the day lights out of it. And my button was working FINE all day and i never hit it or smashed it on anything. Was just laying in bed with it next to me; uninstalled dlna. Then auto fux0r mode enabled somehow. I don't want to bring it back to get another DX cause mine works perfect till this happened. Anybody have some tweeker technique they did to get it back to working?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
S

SupraRZ95

Reaction score
Excellent. Went back to Verizon getting a new one Tuesday. I heard horror stories of people getting dinc 2. Instead. Thank god im not getting that. I just looked at it in the store and nearly vomited bile from my empty stomach.

X_TAC23

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Excellent. Went back to Verizon getting a new one Tuesday. I heard horror stories of people getting dinc 2. Instead. Thank god im not getting that. I just looked at it in the store and nearly vomited bile from my empty stomach.

It can't be that bad... ;)

But glad you got it worked out, even though you really don't need the camera button. The droid x2 doesn't come with one! Unless your rooted of course.