My Apps keep losing sync from Market

bvjens31

Reaction score
So I'm on the new 608 GB OTA, and twice now in the past week, the Market isn't showing all my apps in "My Apps". There is a workaround, go to Applications in phone Settings and uninstall Updates for Market, then when the new Market installs My Apps will show up again. But then after a couple days, it's back down to like 11-12 Apps (I have like 31 installed). It's a doable workaround, but is going to be pretty annoying to have to do that every few days. Yes, I have a lot of bloat apps frozen with TiBa. So I'm wondering which one of the apps controls My Apps syncing? I thought maybe it was Sync Manager, so I defrosted that, but they still aren't syncing. Anyone know if there's another specific app that controls the market sync? :D

Gasai Yuno

Reaction score
Do you have another Google account configured besides the Market one?

If so, try choosing the Market one; in Market, press Menu and then Accounts.

OP
bvjens31

bvjens31

Reaction score
Oh you are awesome thank you! Not sure how it got switched over but that is definitely a doable workaround. Thanks!!!!

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

OP
bvjens31

bvjens31

Reaction score
Do you have another Google account configured besides the Market one?

If so, try choosing the Market one; in Market, press Menu and then Accounts.

So, is there a way to sort of 'switch' which account an app is tethered to? Or should I just uninstall all the apps on my secondary account and reinstall them on main account? Guessing that's the easiest, but I have about a 350MB download waiting for me with CK Zombies :D Thanks again for the assistance!

Gasai Yuno

Reaction score
There's no such way; you need to indeed reinstall them. Note that if you bought a paid app, it will only show up as purchased on the account you bought it from. The other account will have it open for purchase.

Note that the current Market has a bug that makes it randomly switch accounts which is extremely unhandy.