1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Flashed Froyo, now Google Labs Listen wont sync with gmail...

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by Droiderific, Jun 21, 2010.

1. Droiderific

Droiderific New Member

I flashed Froyo yesterday (yay!) and went around to download my apps and such. When I installed Listen, it gives me this message:

Listen requires a gmail account to sync with reader.google.com. Please add a new account in system preferences.

I do have a gmail account synced; I don't know if it is noteworthy, but in my sync settings it only says gmail, calendar, and contacts. I factory reset (wipe cache/data) before flashing Froyo, so synced with gmail at that point. I started using a different podcast client, but Listen kinda grew on me, so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

ps.. some of the apps I paid for aren't showing in the downloads menu on the market, either. Happened after flashing Froyo.
  2. REARless

REARless New Member

Did you open Listen, then hit the menu button, then click Accounts and made sure your gmail account was selected?
  3. Droiderific

Droiderific New Member

I hit menu and it doesn't take me anywhere. It just stays on that message. I'm going to try uninstall-resync gmail-reinstall and pray lol.
  4. dmartins

dmartins Member

For the missing apps did you apply the market fix?
  5. Droiderific

Droiderific New Member

Doing the market fix now, just found it. Thanks, dude, you're being pretty awesome.

[edit]
    market fix worked wonders.
    [/edit]

[edit2]

thanks to both of you; lol didn't read the handles, thought you were the same person.
  6. Droiderific

Droiderific New Member

Sweet! uninstall, resync, and reinstall worked wonders! Thanks for all the help!
  7. jangelon

jangelon New Member

Can you put what the market fix is in here to help people googling with this problem? I have the issue, but market fix is too vague a term and I'm not finding anything on how to fix it.

Thanks!
  8. Magdroid

Magdroid New Member

What is this Market Fix? I am experienceing the same issue. I have a Droid 2 running Stock Froyo