Liberty 3 1.1 market app issue

SupraRZ95

Reaction score
Did a fresh install from cm7 to liberty. No issues. Except when my phone auto synced my apps from the market they all downloaded and installed fine. But alot of them still say not installed and its been a full day with sync on. Reinstall market?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

bkendrick

Reaction score
I noticed this as well. It corrected after a reboot.

DX. CFU. LIB GB 3 RC1.1

OP
S

SupraRZ95

Reaction score
:-( didn't fix. Hmm ill try a market reinstall later

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Hardhead

Reaction score
I noticed some weirdness with the market. Specifically, when I tried to reinstall Handcent, it couldn't find it in the Market. It only would show two Handcent language packs, and that was it. No way to get it to show the rest of the results from the search. Can anyone else try this and duplicate?

I tried this twice with two different installs of Liberty 3, so it wasn't just a fluke.

Also, the battery life is TERRIBLE. Went right back to CM7 after watching my battery numbers tick down like it was an egg timer.

firefighterwise

Reaction score
I noticed some weirdness with the market. Specifically, when I tried to reinstall Handcent, it couldn't find it in the Market. It only would show two Handcent language packs, and that was it. No way to get it to show the rest of the results from the search. Can anyone else try this and duplicate?

I tried this twice with two different installs of Liberty 3, so it wasn't just a fluke.

Also, the battery life is TERRIBLE. Went right back to CM7 after watching my battery numbers tick down like it was an egg timer.

I'm running stock gingerbread just rooted and i had the same problem when i tried to find handcent on the market so i don't think it's an issue with Liberty.