Music Player

tfotos

Reaction score
I don't know if this question belongs in Development or Q&A or what..so feel free to move this post if need be. I was wondering what music player app you guys use the most. I am looking for something similar to Zune. I know it isnt that popular, but I own a Zune and love the interface. I think it is easier than iTunes. Anyway, what do you guys think is the best music player app when it comes to playlists and syncing music and whatnot? Thanks in advance for the info. :icon_ banana:

haxerpaylay

Reaction score
I use PowerAMP. It has some great features. It has a trial version, try it out.

Moto Droid / S.S. 5.2

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
I don't know if this question belongs in Development or Q&A or what..so feel free to move this post if need be. I was wondering what music player app you guys use the most. I am looking for something similar to Zune. I know it isnt that popular, but I own a Zune and love the interface. I think it is easier than iTunes. Anyway, what do you guys think is the best music player app when it comes to playlists and syncing music and whatnot? Thanks in advance for the info. :icon_ banana:
PowerAmp is awesome I agree....

Also if you like the Zune interface have you tried ZUNE Home in the Market....its a paid app now but its awesome and is a Zune interface style Launcher...very cool

Reaction score
I have the same question, with an iTunes spin...any free apps out there that allow sync to iTunes? I know some do, but every free one I've seen only allows 10 songs at a time...and even if a paid app, is there any truly worth it for iTunes sync?

Reaction score
I looked into that and am not a big fan of streaming...I'd rather have it on my phone. Thank you, though. :)