Music Junk is back!

sir2545

Reaction score
I downloaded and installed the new market and I was browsing through and found Music Junk which was taken off the market a while back....luckily I still had the apk file on my SD card so I didn't have to go without. Now its back and better than ever. By far the best music download app!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

PolyOlefin

Reaction score
Didn't know what this app was, so I checked out the screenshots. Nice UI, but doesn't it do the same thing as 10 other apps on the Market?

I was under the impression that all these apps use the same public song/lyrics database for downloads anyhow; the devs only style the interface.

Which brings me to another question; are these apps technically engaging in illegal behavior? Being able to download any MP3 for free at will without limit...

...not that I would willingly give up my "MP3 Music Download Advanced". Just curious about the legality.

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm surprised this app is allowed in the market. I'd never heard of it though either until you mentioned it. I used to use one called MP3 Download. I'd say they're probably pretty much the same app though.

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Ran Music Junk for a while...until I found Tunee Music! :dancedroid:

DroidForums junkie!!

ptfd13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy Note 7
I'm glad it is back. I switched from a D1 to a D2 and lost this app. You don't even need the new market, I am still using the old market and just searched for music junk and it is back!

OP
sir2545

sir2545

Reaction score
I like Music Junk because I've never had an issue finding the songs that I want and a lot of the others on the market couldn't find them.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App