Music Junk removed again, but servers still work.

mjp81

Reaction score
It seems that Music Junk has once again been removed from the Market, however you can still finds songs on it if you've downloaded it already. If you have it, it would be a good idea to back it up to your sdcard, maybe even get droid-life or someone else to post the apk for everyone else to download.

brochaos

Reaction score
i didn't realize that it had gone back on the market after it was taken down the first time (and the servers didn't work at that point). it seems imusic has been working the whole time, even though it was taken off the market too. i'd like to switch back to music junk, as long as the servers stay up.

cderry

Reaction score
Haven't heard of this app. From what I quickly read you can just download music for free? It must keep it in the app so that you can't just freely distribute free music, right?

Big Cam

Reaction score
Haven't heard of this app. From what I quickly read you can just download music for free? It must keep it in the app so that you can't just freely distribute free music, right?
I'm pretty sure this app you are talking about is the replacement for imusic? If so, then no, the music goes to your SD card in MP3 format, adn can be taken off of your SD card and work anywhere.

I've been using imusic for months and it still works today. Best app ever.

brochaos

Reaction score
a lot of people claimed to have better results with music junk, thats the only reason it got pretty popular.

cderry

Reaction score
I went to slideme.org and downloaded the market app from that and they have Music Junk. I've been using it all afternoon.