Multiple Calendar accounts

HelloOthello

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to get multiple gmail accounts on calendar? I need my secondary email's calendar on my phone, but it just won't let me add another account! (under calendar-settings-more-calendars)

HOW? Any help would be appreciated :)

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
I don't know specifically but what if you share your calendar from the other account with the primary account? That would allow you to view/edit/create on that calendar too. I have 4 calendars on mine, 1 or 2 are someone else's account.

lholden

Reaction score
Other People's Outlook Calendars (Corp Sync)

Jim, How did you get other peoples calendars on your phone?
I have a droid x, not rooted, with corp sync to exchange 2007.
I need to see 3 other peoples calendars that I can see in Outlook on my desktop (already shared on Outlook).

Tony_Stark

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S5
Jim, How did you get other peoples calendars on your phone?
I have a droid x, not rooted, with corp sync to exchange 2007.
I need to see 3 other peoples calendars that I can see in Outlook on my desktop (already shared on Outlook).
I am having the same issue Iholden. I can see my calendar fine, I am also sharing my wife's calendar which also shows up fine. Then I am sharing a local sports team's calendar which shows up fine on my gmail calendar on the computer but does not appear on my Droid 2 calendar. I think I read on another post somewhere that it can only support 2 calendars or something. One way around it is to see if you can download the calendar in .CSV format and import it into your calendar? It's a little frustrating I agree. Let me know if you find a solution and good luck.

minimott

Reaction score
I have three or four calendars shared. I just share them on Gmail and they sync to my phone. Does that help at all?

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

Incredibilly

Reaction score
You just need to go into your Gcal (online) and invite/share with edit rights between your 2 accounts.

Then once your phone syncs, you will have a drop down to choose a cal when adding events.

sent from my Incredible Andriod phone using DroidForums App.

Tony_Stark

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S5
Okay, I will give that a try for sure! Thanks so much for the input and advice.